Glo de Vie Med Spa asks all clients to self-evaluate their current health prior to coming to a scheduled appointment or entering our med spa. Please review the following questions that apply to your general health to include:
Have you in the past 2-10 days…
1. Had any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever (100.4 or higher)
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
2. Taken an antibiotic to treat any type of illness?
As our client, if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting 2 or more of the symptoms as indicated above and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment to a later date. A “Healthy You” will not only ensure your health, safety and well-being so that your treatment is effective, but that you receive a true, relaxing experience at your med spa visit.